9 Beautiful Ways To Stripe Your Walls
Stripes are one design trend that will never go out of style. That's why we created an easy, paint free way to stripe walls with our Easy Stripe. They command attention, yet can offer a sophisticated softness. A classic choice for sure, but as the design community gets more innovative, we've seen more trendy striped interpretations on walls. Needless to say, we love it. In fact, we can't get enough of the stripe-y goodness. Here are just a few of our favorite striped spaces. Get your stripe on!
1. Go Bold: We love the pop art feel of this fireplace. The black horizontal wall stripes create a graphic backdrop that lets the funky art piece really stand out. (via Sue Timney)
2. Keep Calm, Stripe On: I fell in love from the moment I saw this bohemian-inspired chevron wall. The imperfect lines add a sophisticated whimsy. Plus, there's no need for a level. Win-win! (via)
3. Bold on the Ceiling: Now this is what I call a showstopper. Keep the rest of the space clean and modern, but add a fun twist by putting stripes on the ceiling. Keeping them a light color helps to keep the space feeling light and airy. (via Paper & Stitch)
4. Peachy Keen: If you love living in a white space these diagonal stripes are a great way add softness to your stark space. Keep the stripes to a small area so it doesn't throw off the minimalist aesthetic. (via)
5. Wall Candy: Create a fun focal wall with bright color coordinating wall stripes. (via)
6. Diamond Daze: How cool is this wall? Okay, this one looks a lot more complicated than it is. Simply, get this look by criss-crossing stripes. Elegant and easy! (via The Nester)
7. Eclectic Classic: Put a modern spin on traditional design by placing converging stripes into an eclectic chevron pattern. Keep the stripes thin so they don't overpower the rest of your space. (via Christine Dovey)
Go Off Grid: Create a statement wall using really thin stripes perpendicular in design. It's a really subtle look that makes a beautiful, modern statement. (via Little Inspiration)
9. Mindfully Unfinished: Stopping thin stripes midway up the wall is a bold move, but it also helps to not overwhelm the space. We think it looks pretty cool. (via Apartment Therapy)
For more wall stripe ideas follow our Easy Stripe Inspiration board on Pinterest and get to striping!