7 Unexpected Things to Stripe Using Easy Stripe Wall Decals by WallsNeedLove
Our Easy Stripe product has been saving walls—and relationships—for years. Gone are the days of priming, endless measuring, taping, painting, inevitable paint spills and the consequential day dream of you strangling your significant other. Seriously, Easy Stripe wall decals are a game changer. So why wouldn't you use them, right? But did you know you can stripe more than just your walls? Here are 7 incredibly cool and unexpected things to stripe with our Easy Stripe wall decals.
1. While not a completely unexpected thing to stripe, the grid wall is definitely an unexpected application; therefore, making our list.
via Making Home Base
2. A completely underutilized canvas, putting stripes on the ceiling is a fun and unexpected way to bring some personality to your space. Plus, with Easy Stripe it makes installation a breeze.
3. Turn a chair from drab to fab with this awesome Easy Stripe DIY from Lovely Indeed.
via Lovely Indeed
4. I've seen some pretty janky refrigerators, especially if your renting... They're usually yellowed with age and have some form of faux wood paneling on the handles. *shutters* But when I saw this pin on Pinterest, I thought this was a perfect DIY for some Easy Stripe. Plus, the Easy Stripe can double as a chalkboard. Perfect for writing down your grocery list.
via Style Me Pretty
5. Maybe the easiest DIY of the bunch, this striped side table could easily be recreated with Easy Stripe. Plus, it makes a cool display for your favorite books and some fresh flowers!
via The Crafted Life
6. Calling all trendsetters! This. Is. So. Cool. Doors can be a focal point too!
7. Still have some Easy Stripe leftover after all these cool DIY's? Dress your tech with the extras!